Patch Notes • Jul 03, 2018
The HITBOKS Patch (June 29)
These are the official HITBOKS Patch Notes for Realm Royale on June 29th. For more information on how to access the test server, read here. For Hi-Rez’s edition of these notes, visit here.
- The fog circle sizes have been reduced as they near the end of the game.
- Hitboxes have a major rework are now tighter to the player’s shape and animation. This change should significantly improve hit accuracy.
- Skydiving controls have been tweaked to make it easier to land where players intend from far distances.
- Updated the text color presentation for headshots.
- The first fog circle will no longer appear on the map before players have landed (testing).
- We’ve added the following languages to the game: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Korean.
- Removed the Emote keybind. Emoting can be accessed through the VGS system by pressing (default) V, then E.
- SEA and Australia servers have been placed within the Asia & Pacific Rim play region. Players will be grouped by ping and assigned a corresponding server if there are enough players queueing in that region. Our goal here is to ensure players can get into matches even at times of low population.
- Implemented improvements for server performance (more still planned).
- Implemented enhancements to anti-cheat (more still planned).
- The Deploy Turret ability has been added back into the game.
- Changed helmet to give headshot protection: epic 35% / legendary 50%
- No longer grants cooldown reduction
- Changed starting health to 1500, 100 armor
- Add 50 armor to each armor parts (so at max you get 1500 armor with 350 per each piece).
- Armor scaling is 200/250/300/350.
- Auto Rifle, Clip size increased to 30, damage increased to 90/108/126/144.
- Burst rifle damage increased to 125/150/175/200.
- Can now headshot for 50% bonus damage.
- Sniper Rifle
- Headshot bonus damage increased from 100% to 150%.
- Fixed a bug where teammates do not see the same elimination count.
- Fixed a bug where multiple players on the team appeared with a yellow marker if one player disconnected.
- Fixed a bug where the weapon elemental icon did not appear on HUD.
- Fixed a bug where players could get duplicate potions.
- Fixed a bug where if the player dismounted after using Smoke Screen, they would stay invisible.
- Fixed a bug where players stayed invisible after using Withdraw.
- Fixed an issue where the Jailbird chicken skin wasn’t displaying correctly.
- Fixed a bug where mounting at the end of reload made the crosshair disappear.
- Fixed a bug where reload UI would get stuck on screen.
- Fixed a bug where revive timer was inconsistent when switching between players in spectator.
- Fixed a bug where two players could acquire the same chicken trophy.
- Fixed a bug where the Engineer’s Thrust ability was not functioning properly.
- Fixed a bug where ammo counts were not updating for ammo-less weapons.
- Fixed a bug where crouching on the starter island resulted in the player crouching after skydiving.
- Fixed a bug where players could equip lower rarity class movement abilities.
- Fixed a bug where landing animations were not playing after skydiving.
- Fixed a bug where players could hear and see landing effects while in the zeppelin.
- Fixed a bug where damage reduction granted from helmet were not applied to armor.
- Fixed an issue where there was a missing MSG ID on the Main Menu.
- Players can hear chicken jump sounds repeatedly.
- Crouched players appear standing in relevancy.
- Pre-game lobby music is too loud.
- Players can hear chest opening sound when no chest is opened.
- Issues with potions.
- Issues with Mage abilities.
- Long Bow can no longer headshot.
- Issues with remapping the num0 item.