Patch Notes • Jul 10, 2018
Deathmatch Training Grounds - Test Server Patch Notes (July 9th)
Hi-rez has posted more Test-Realm Patch notes recently, introducing a new deathmatch game mode and more weapon balance changes. You can view the original notes here.
- New Gamemode! Deathmatch Training Grounds Mode:
- Deathmatch Training Grounds is queued as a Duo.
- Lasts up to 20 minutes with up to 70 players.
- A scoreboard shows the top three teams.
- Players respawn after they are eliminated.
- Players drop, but won’t lose, two random items from their inventory when eliminated.
- Loot Chests will respawn every 2 minutes.
- Legendary Chests will not spawn.
- Players have one chicken life, which resets when they are eliminated.
- The fog will initially converge, and then move randomly around the island.
- Damage reduced from 80/95/110/125 to 75/82/90/100.
- Clip size reduced from 35 to 25.
- Slug Rifle
- Now has perfect accuracy, including while jumping.
- Assault Rifle
- Damage reduced from 100/110/120/130 to 80/90/100/110.
- Reload time increased from 1.8 to 2.5.
- Clip size reduced from 30 to 25.
- Clip size increased from 6 to 8.
- Reload speed reduced from 2 to 1.
- Heirloom Rifle
- Refire rate increased from 0.3s to 0.4s.
- Throwing Axe
- Damage increased from 800 to 900.
- Stone Spear
- Damage increased from 275 to 350.
- Fixed a bug where turret animations were not properly playing.
- Fixed a bug where Forges would not block hitscan weapons.
- Fixed a bug where items were not dropping out of players.
- Fixed a bug where ammo counts were not updating for weapons that do not use ammo.
- Fixed a bug where contrail effects would get stuck on players.
- Various audio fixes.
- Adjusted hitbox for mounted players.
- Fixed a bug where players who crouched on the spawn island would crouch after skydiving.
- Fixed an issue where Potions wouldn’t pop out of potion boxes.
- Added the option to change keyboard binding to swap weapons back to the game.
- Added the line to the mini-map indicating shortest path to the fog safe zone back to the game.